Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Student Journals the Easy Way

Most English teachers would agree that student journals are a great way to get students thinking and a great way to get some formative assessment. However, most English teachers would also agree that journals are a pain. Is there any worse feeling than hauling a milk crate full of journals home on a Friday afternoon? Or, even worse, pulling one out and also pulling up 4 more that are all tangled by the velcro-like spiral binder?
Google Docs to the rescue. Just have the students create one doc to share with you. They can insert a new page for each entry, labeling it at the top however you wish. Better yet, the new entries can go at the top of the doc so you can check them easily. Using this tech also allows the students to include pictures and links in their entries.

2 comments:

  1. Never in my wildest Imagination would i ever thought i will ever be cured of Herpes Simplex Virus 1&2 Not Until I MIRACULOUSLY came Across Doctor Razor a powerful herbalist, who i learnt Cured Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus, So I contacted him based on the testimonies i read concerning his herbal works on the internet, I was cured by him as well After Reviewing some of his work Through his Website ; https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome
    I decided to Contact him Through his email ; drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsapp him via +2349065420442 and he can cure types of diseases like HEPATITIS
    ,DIABETES,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM COUNT, HIV/AIDS, FIBROSIS, LOSS OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Doctor Razor for your kindly help in my life
    Whatsapp him on +2349065420442. You are Indeed GOD SENT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best herpes remedy online…

    Thank you D Robinson buckler for saving my life,

    I am cured from herpes

    His result is 100% guarantee.

    He can also restore broken

    Relationship/marriage with spiritual prayer

    He brought my ex lover back

    My ex-lover loves me unconditionally

    He can't do without me right now

    Robinsonbuckler11((gmail. com ))…………………

    Google about Robinson buckler11 to see more reviews

    ReplyDelete