Friday, November 20, 2015

Google Docs and Me: A Love Story


I recently gave a presentation on how I use Google Docs in my high school English and college composition classroom. The main way I use it is to grade essays, and this presentation goes through some of the techniques I have developed/discovered/stolen, including the following:
  • using it in a non-Google school
  • using it in a BYOD school
  • using live "look-ins" to monitor student writing
  • using it to foster true peer review/revision
  • using a comment bank to provide enriched feedback


Here is a link to my comment bank. I am working on fine-tuning it with codes so students can keep track of their mistakes.


2 comments:

  1. Never in my wildest Imagination would i ever thought i will ever be cured of Herpes Simplex Virus 1&2 Not Until I MIRACULOUSLY came Across Doctor Razor a powerful herbalist, who i learnt Cured Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus, So I contacted him based on the testimonies i read concerning his herbal works on the internet, I was cured by him as well After Reviewing some of his work Through his Website ; https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome
    I decided to Contact him Through his email ; drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsapp him via +2349065420442 and he can cure types of diseases like HEPATITIS
    ,DIABETES,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM COUNT, HIV/AIDS, FIBROSIS, LOSS OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Doctor Razor for your kindly help in my life
    Whatsapp him on +2349065420442. You are Indeed GOD SENT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best herpes remedy online…

    Thank you D Robinson buckler for saving my life,

    I am cured from herpes

    His result is 100% guarantee.

    He can also restore broken

    Relationship/marriage with spiritual prayer

    He brought my ex lover back

    My ex-lover loves me unconditionally

    He can't do without me right now

    Robinsonbuckler11((gmail. com ))…………………

    Google about Robinson buckler11 to see more reviews

    ReplyDelete